TAO SHIATSU course
- DATE: 13/14 May 2023
- COURSE COST: 185 € (payment due to 13/4/2023)
- EARLY BIRDS: 165 € (it booked and paid in full by 13/3/2022 )
- Classes in English
A weekend-long workshop designed for anyone interested in body and energy work. Students will learn the foundations of the traditional floor-based Shiatsu method.
You will learn to:
- Give safe and effective shiatsu to friends and family
- Integrate new techniques into a pre-existing massage practice
- Understand the core principles of Taoist philosophy
- Develop awareness of Qi (energy) and enhance its movement within the body
Saturday from 10:00 am till 17:00
Sunday from 9:00 till 16:00
I regularly receive shiatsu by Danka and it is always wonderful! It helps me to deal better with painful periods and back stiffness. After a shiatsu session I feel refreshed, relaxed, balanced and more grounded. Danka knows a lot about TCM, Yoga, shiatsu and body work in general. She looks at your body in its entirety. I can recommand it to everyone who is looking for a shiatsu therapist with a lot of experience and empathy!
Danka’s shiatsu session is a treatment for the body, mind, and soul.
She supports the physical and emotional body in his healing process. While moving the body from the outside, she intuitively feels what is going on in the emotional body and supports its healing too. Energy blockages and tension are going to be released.
Her Shiatsu session leads to inner and outer balance. Danka’s background as a yoga teacher is a huge benefit. Her shiatsu session is a unique combination influenced by her background as a yoga teacher and Tao shiatsu practitioner. In my experience, her therapeutic shiatsu massage is more powerful than a classical shiatsu treatment!